The Order "For the Benefit of Humanity" is awarded for outstanding achievements in strengthening statehood, developing international cooperation, carrying out activities in the interests of one’s country and for the benefit of humanity.
The key criterion is public recognition.
Candidates are assessed based on the nature, scope and significance of their activities for the benefit of humanity, their contribution to:
- Development of international cooperation and mutual understanding for the benefit of humanity, preservation and promotion of cultural heritage, forging ethnic tolerance, trust and friendship among nations
- Effective combat against international terrorism
- Commitment to high moral and humanist ideals
- Impeccable service to their people
- Respect for people from other countries